Super Easy Slow Cooker Firecracker Chicken Meatballs. The perfect blend of spicy and sweet! They make a great appetizer or main dish!
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1½ cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- chopped parsley for serving, if desired
- crushed red pepper flakes for serving, if desired
- In a large bowl combine chicken, breadcrumbs, eggs, onion, garlic and parsley. Sprinkle with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Form into meatballs. I made about 2 dozen meatballs.
- Place the meatballs on a baking sheet lined with foil. Spray with a bit of cooking spray.
- Brown meatballs under the broiler (I use the high setting) until browned. About 6 minutes on each side. Flip half way through.
- Place meatballs in the slow cooker and add in the buffalo sauce, brown sugar and soy sauce.
- Cook on low for 2 hours. Serve warm with chopped parsley and crushed red pepper flakes, if desired!