Warm up your fall morning with these special pumpkin cheesecake-filled cinnamon rolls.
- Prep15 MIN
- Total45 MIN
1 can (17.5 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ pumpkin spice cinnamon rolls with icing
4 oz cream cheese, softened (from 8-oz package)
2 tablespoons pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix) (from 15-oz can)
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons toasted chopped pecans, if desired
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 10 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. Remove dough from can; do not separate rolls. Reserve icing. With serrated knife, cut dough into 10 (about 1/4-inch thick) rolls. Press 1 roll in bottom and up side of each muffin cup. Set aside.
3. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, pumpkin, 1 tablespoon of the icing (reserve remaining icing) and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
4. Spoon about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture into center of each muffin cup.
5. Bake 18 to 23 minutes or until rolls are golden brown. Cool 2 minutes in pan; transfer to cooling rack. Let stand 5 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, transfer remaining icing to small microwavable bowl. Microwave icing uncovered on High about 10 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over warm rolls; sprinkle with pecans.
- To toast pecans, spread pecans in ungreased shallow pan. Bake at 350°F 6 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until light brown.