A simple recipe for creamy and delicious No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie. It only takes minutes to make with just a few ingredients! If you love peanut butter this is one pie you’ll absolutely love!
If you’re looking for a quick and delicious dessert to make this summer (or anytime) that you don’t have to bake then you’ll need to try this!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (8 ounces) frozen cool whip, thawed
- 9-inch store bought chocolate Oreo pie crust
- Chocolate syrup for garnish, optional
- Peanut butter chips for garnish, optional
- Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, milk and vanilla extract in a large bowl until creamy.
- Fold in 1 of the 8-ounce containers of cool whip. Reserve the other container of cool whip for serving.
- Spread mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Chill pie in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving top pie with remaining cool whip.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup and peanut butter chips if desired.