It’s essential to decongest your liver so that it can perform its vital functions which include eliminating toxins from the body. Do you suffer from migraines? Difficult digestion? Sluggishness? A few extra pounds? All these signs can be symptoms of a congested liver. This is a homemade liver cleansing drink that will help you detox your liver.
Another significant effect of liver cleansing is that your energy levels go up! This means more strength to be active and exercise, coupled with high motivation levels. It’s the start of a virtuous circle: perfect for losing those post-Christmas pounds!
Try this super easy and tasty liver cleansing drink to detox your liver
- Green tea
- Juice of 1 organic lemon
- 1/2-inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 to 3 pieces of turmeric root
- Fresh mint leaves
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender and enjoy right away.
- You can also use a juice extractor for the turmeric and ginger before mixing them with the rest of the ingredients.
- Prepare this liver cleansing drink and consume it every day before going to bed.