One of the important accessories that you should consider in your bathroom is the toilet paper holder. It could add a touch of style and brighten your dull bathroom. Selecting a unique and eye-catchy holder could make a huge difference to your bathroom. Here are 12 clever and creative toilet paper holder ideas which will inspire you to have your own unique toilet paper holder.
1. Recessed Toilet Paper Holder
This is perfect to store extra rolls.
Full tutorial here.
2. Basket Toilet Paper Holder
Use the basket to store extra rolls, to hold magazines, or as a wastebasket.
3. Rustic Wooden Toilet Paper Holder
The shelf is perfect to set a small scented candle or a little plant on to add a cozy feeling to your bathroom!
4. Simple Toilet Paper Holder
This adorable holder is super easy to make.
5. Iron Pipe Toilet Paper Holder
Give your bathroom a chic industrial look with this easy to make toilet paper holder.
6. Fabric Toilet Paper Holder
If your place is really tight and you have no storage space for any extra toilet paper in your bathroom, then this holder could help.
7. Skateboard Toilet Paper Holder
A cool upcycling project using an old skateboard to make a unique toilet paper holder.
8. Fishing Reel Toilet Paper Holder
This could be a nice housewarming gift idea.
9. Knight Toilet Paper Holder
A whimsical accessory to add a medieval touch to your bathroom.
10. Hockey Stick Toilet Paper Holder
Now, everyone who visit’s your bathroom will know your favorite hockey team with this toilet paper holder.
11. Weight Lifting Toilet Paper Holder
The strong man in your bathroom, will show off his strength and your spare rolls too.
12. Sheep Toilet Paper Holder
This adorable shelf could easily take an entire package of toilet paper rolls.