These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge take no baking and are so simple to make. I love a good easy dessert recipe, you just need some time to let it chill in the fridge and you are good to go with this one!
- Butter, unsalted and softened, 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar, 3/4 cup
- Vanilla extract, 1 tsp
- Sweetened condensed milk, 14 oz
- All-purpose flour, 1 cups
- Chocolate Chips, 2 1/2 cups (divided)
- Peanut butter, 1/2 cup
- Prepare a 8″x8″ pan with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar and light and fluffy. Add vanilla and continue to mix until well combined. Slowly mix in sweetened condensed milk and flour alternating between the two as you slowly mix it in. Fold in 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Place your cookie dough into your prepared dish and press down with a spatula. Cover with foil or plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- When your dough as chilled for 3 hours or more prepare topping. In a microwave safe bowl melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips and peanut butter together. Mix until well combined and smooth then pour over cookie dough. Place back into the fridge to chili for another hour until firm.