We can not deny the fact that we all wish we could look young forever, it’s good for our looks and confidence. Asian women are famous for their permanent and youthful appearance, and today we will explain the powerful recipe that these women use to achieve that desired goal.
Rice is considered as a cosmetic healing tool used for centuries and especially appreciated by Japanese beauties. Rice is a cosmetic ingredient with miraculous properties. It is rich in vitamin B, which stimulates cell regeneration and slows down the aging process. It can eliminate wrinkles on the face and neck.
The application of rice bran oil, rice bran powder and rice water in the skin can change the texture and clarity of the skin and remove dark spots.
To maintain an impeccable skin condition and prevent premature aging, Japanese women wear masks made of rice. Do not spend thousands to achieve impeccable and youthful skin. The only thing they do is follow a millenary tradition with the ingredients that we all have in our kitchens. Today I will share with you Japanese masks that will make you look 10 years younger by just applying them at least once a week.
Rice is a rich source of linoleic acids and squalene, a powerful antioxidant that promotes the production of collagen in the skin. This substance prevents the skin from wrinkling. In addition, squalene protects the skin from sun damage. Rice is also rich in vitamin E and Gamma Oryzanol, which protects the health of the heart and also reduces cholesterol.
Applying rice powder or rice water to the skin can change the texture and clarity of the skin, which means it can soften the skin and remove dark spots. Rice powder or water, contains tyrosinase, which will control the production of melamine in the skin, making your skin brighter and also eliminate dark spots. The vitamins contained in rice will boost the production of new cells and slow down the aging process by improving the collagen and elasticity of the skin.
Milk plays a key role in maintaining the beauty of the skin and keeping skin problems at bay. Milk has the ability to remove dead skin cells, dark spots, wrinkles and dark patches. The milk lightens the skin by promoting the detachment of pigmented skin cells. The content of enzymes, proteins, minerals, and vitamins in milk helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles such as fine lines, so the regular use of homemade rejuvenating milk masks will delay the signs of skin aging and even eliminate existing ones.
Honey is a rich source of antioxidants and flavonoids that neutralizes cellular damage caused by free radicals and oxidative stress. Because of its vitamins and minerals, honey infections even under the top layer of the skin by unclogging pores and cleaning impurities present in this layer. Being a good source of antioxidants, when honey is applied to the masks it will protect the skin from strong UV rays. Overexposure to the sun’s rays can damage the skin, cause premature aging and even cause skin cancer in some cases.
- 1 tablespoon of honey.
- 1 tablespoon of rice.
- 1 tablespoon of milk.
- DIY rice powder: Take 5 tablespoons of rice and dip them in water and let stand for eight hours,
- It is better if you do it at night. In the morning, separate the rice from the water and let the rice dry a little; It may take between 15 and 20 minutes.
- Then take a crusher and crush the rice until you get something like a powder.
- You can also walk a tablet over the rice, so you can crush it and extract the powder.
- Place the powder in a small bowl and you can use it for at least 1 week.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of powdered rice with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of milk.
- Mix it well until you get a fine consistency, basically, like a cream.
- Wash your face with warm water to open the pores and then dry.
- Apply the mixture on your face and let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse and wash your face with cold water to close the pores
Photo credit: Pixabay