Selfies have defined a new era of photo-taking for the 2000s, and the term even became Oxford English Dictionary’s word of the year for 2013.
While human selfies can be huge hits or really big misses, animal selfies are all the rage, because even when animals look ridiculously silly, they somehow manage to still look absolutely adorable.
Here at OGP, we could spend hours looking at animal selfies since once you think you’ve seen them all, another irresistible round somehow pops up.
It’s true – some of these photos were taken with the help of human hands, but others are courtesy of the animals themselves. (Humans shouldn’t have all the fun, right?)
We knew how much you all loved seeing the sea eagle taking selfies of itself, and we just couldn’t resist brining you some more. Below, enjoy our 15 all-time favorite animal selfies. We hope they’ll not only put a smile on your face, but also offer you a good laugh.
2. “We’re all about da love, man.”
3. “AHHHHHH…Can you thee it? Can you thee the leaf?”
4. “Do you zee thiz extra fat? Do you zee?!”
6. “Cool story, bro.”
7. “HI MOM!”
8. “I’m super cute and I know it.”
9. “iPad, iPad, who’s the fairest of the felines?”
10. “Oh, did you just trip? HA-HA.”
11. “Just look into my eyes!”
12. “Woah now, don’t you go moving that camera on me. You gotta get my good side.”
13. “BEST FRIENDS!!!”
14. “Havvve….you met, Marz?”