THE 7 BEST FAT BURNING BEVERAGES!
If you’re trying to lose weight, besides making sure you eat a healthy diet and exercise, try the following fat burning beverages.
He’re very easy to prepare, delicious and most of all, very effective!
Eliminate Fat with Healthy Beverages
Besides the usual consumption of 2 liters of water (minimum) per day, we recommend that you add at least one of these fat burning beverages.
If you have a balanced diet and exercise three times a week, you should notice results very quickly, However, always keep in mind that there aren’t such things as miraculous magic formulas.
Before your meals, drink fresh vegetable juice to satisfy your appetite and reduce your calorie intake. Vegetables have a lot of nutrients when they’re not cooked.
You can make your favorite combinations (spinach; celery and carrots; broccoli; etc. )
Also, vegetable smoothies are perfect to consume between meals because they help you avoid munching on anything else (especially snacks that are high in fat or pastries).
During the summer, they can also be ideal to quench your thirst or serve as a meal.
Water and Lemon
You already know that water is vital for eliminating toxins from your body. If you add lemon, you will also be able to detox your liver and help it metabolize the fat that accumulates in your abdominal and waist area better.
- Warm water with lemon increases your production of digestive enzymes,which are responsible for burning fat and allowing a better hepatic function.
- The antioxidants in this great citric fruit also allow healthier and more beautiful skin.(For example, they destroy the bacteria that causes acne).
- And as if it were not enough, warm waterreduces constipation and cleans the colon.
- 1 cup of warm water (250ml)
- The juice from half a lemon
- Warm the water while squeezing the lemon juice.
- Pour the water in a cup and then add the lemon juice.
- Mix well and drink while fasting, every day, for a month.
Artichokes are one of the vegetables with the most diuretic power known to exist.
The water made from cooking this vegetable is both healthy and efficient because it detoxes your liver of fat and eliminates toxins.
Besides eating artichokes, we recommend that you don’t throw away the liquid left behind after cooking it… Drink it as broth!
Fat Burning White Tea
The properties of green tea are very well known when it comes to losing weight, but we must not belittle the beneifts of white tea concerning our health.
This tea is a potent fat-burning resource, especially for the abdomen. It’s also a delicious beverage that contributes various benefits (among them, it reduces cholesterol).
You can drink up to 3 cups a day. You can find pouches of white tea in dietary or naturist stores and sweeten it with honey.
- If you can’t find it or prefer to change the flavor of your infusions a little, you can try other types of tea.
- You can also try horsetail, dandelion, nettleor laurel leaf herbal teas.
- All of these have diuretic properties that will help not only with eliminating liquids but also fat.
This small, dark-colored fruit are a great source of beneficial acids: citric, quinic and malic. All of these acids work as digestive enzymes that break down fat deposits in the lymphatic system.
This means that they’re in charge of the waste the liver does not process.
Cranberry juice is also perfect for people with high cholesterol or diabetes because it improves the quality of the blood. Don’t hesitate in drinking a cup per day (preferably during breakfast).
It’s refreshing, delicious and VERY nutritious. To find coconut water, it isn’t necessary to travel to the Caribbean (although it would be a good excuse to go!) since it’s available in many stores.
This is an ideal beverage for athletes because it contains 5 times more potassium than the well known “isotonic beverages” and therefore helps avoid the typical muscle cramps following training.
For people who aren’t into intense physical activity, coconut water is still great because it favors the elimination of toxins, it’s a powerful antioxidant, and it improves digestion and hydrates your body.
Fat-Burning Ginger Tea
Ginger tea is an excellent fat burning beverage. Its thermogenic agents take care of eliminating all of the residuals accumulated in the belly (fat in this area can be caused by sedentary lifestyle, stress or hormonal problems).
In addition, ginger tea suppresses cortisol production.
If you’re having a bad day at work or if you’ve noticed that being in front of a computer has caused you to gain weight, then we recommend that you drink this infusion.
- 1 cup of water (250ml)
- 1/2 teaspoon of grated ginger (2g)
- Heat up the water and when its boiling remove it from the heat.
- Add the grated ginger and allow it to infuse for 5 minutes.
- Honey may be added to sweeten it.
- Drink immediately.
Cinnamon and Apple Water
This is a delicious and nutritive option that helps people who desire to lose weight but also eliminate toxins from the body.
You can drink up to 1 liter a day and the good new is that both the apples and cinnamon can be reused many times.
- 1 apple
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 cups of water (500ml)
- Peel the apple and cut it in thin slices.
- Put in a glass jar together with the cinnamon stick.
- Add the ice and lastly the water.
- Let it sit for a few minutes or until ice has melted.
- Drink throughout the day.