I love it when I can do it and I hate it when it makes me feel like I haven’t moved a muscle in a decade.
Yes, yoga is great for back pain, belly bloat, and improving your flexibility, but it is so much more than all of those.
Yoga really does give you a full-body workout even though it looks like you aren’t doing much at all.
Yoga made me realize that I had muscles that I didn’t even know existed. Yoga showed me this by making sure that each of these muscles is sore the next day.
I try to incorporate a nice yoga routine at least 3-4x a week. At the very least I make sure I spend 5 minutes each day doing a bit of morning yoga.
10 Fat Burning Yoga Workouts for You
One of the biggest issues I have with yoga is that the workouts can become dull. I don’t like already know what the next move is so rarely can I stay on one yoga sequence for too long.
That’s why I went on a hunt for different fat-burning yoga workouts.
1. Yoga For Weight Loss – 40 Minute Fat Burning Yoga Workout!
2. Morning Yoga For Weight Loss – 20 Minute Workout
3. Yoga Weight Loss Challenge! 20 Minute Fat Burning Yoga Workout
4. Detox & Weight Loss Yoga Workout – 20 Minute Fat Burning Yoga
5. Power Yoga for Weight Loss & Belly Fat
6. Weight Loss Yoga – Total Body Workout
7. 10 Minute Yoga Workout to Lose Belly Fat
8. Yoga for Weight Loss 20-Minute Workout
9. Yoga for Weight Loss – 40 Minute Fat Burning Yoga Tone Workout
10. 44 Minute Fat Burning Yoga Workout